Malta itinerary on the road
5 days in Malta: pearl of Mediterranean
- Information about Malta
- Itinerary Malta in 5 days
- What to do in Malta
- Articles that may interest you
Malta on the road itinerary takes place in the archipelago, pearl of the Mediterranean.
A tour of Malta by car will allow you to admire the strong Arab imprint evident in the architecture and style of the buildings in a former British colony context.
March to November is the best time to visit Malta.
5 days itinerary: Malta on the road
- La Valletta
La Valletta is the capital of Malta and is a gem! Strategically located on a small peninsula insidea bay.
- La Valletta
3 cities (Cospicua, Senglosa e Vittoriosa)
- La Valletta - St Peter’s Pool (15 Km/9,3 mi)
St Peter's Pool is an ideal natural swimming pool for relaxing and swimming
- St Peter’s Pool - Marsaxlokk (3,5 Km/2,2 mi)
Marsaxlokk is a fishing town famous for its characteristic colored boats
- Marsaxlokk - Dingli Cliffs (17,5 Km/10,8 mi)
The Dingli cliffs overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- Dingli Cliffs - Medina (5,4 Km/3,3 mi)
Medina is a very important fortified town from a cultural point of view
- Medina - Ghajn Tuffieha (8,7 Km/5,4 mi)
Ghajn Tuffieha is one of the most beautiful and wildest beaches in Malta
- Ghajn Tuffieha - Popeye village (4,1 Km/2,5 mi)
Popeye village is a nice village born as a film set for the Popeye movie
- Popeye village - Paradise bay beach (2,2 Km/1,3 mi)
Paradise bay is a beach located inside a bay
- Day dedicated to the visit of Gozo and Comino with one of the day tours that start from Bugibba
- Bugibba - La Valletta (16,8 Km/12,4 mi)
If you want to suggest some interesting stops within this itinerary do it with a comment on this article.
What to do in Malta:
- Take a bath in the magnificent Blue Lagoon in Comino (book your ticket)
- Eat the Maltese rabbit
- Visit La Valletta
Articles that may interest you: